Candle Films and affiliated companies maintain the SearchDogsRaven.org web site for your personal entertainment, information and communications.
You may download material displayed on the SearchDogsRaven.org web site for noncommercial, personal use only as long as all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials are retained. You may not, however, distribute, transmit, modify, reuse, repost, or use the content of the SearchDogsRaven.org web site, including text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without written permission from Candle Films.
Your access to and use of the SearchDogsRaven.org web site is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the SearchDogsRaven.org web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the SearchDogsRaven.org web site. Terms and Conditions
1. All content, including text, images, audio, and video on the SearchDogsRaven.org web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of Candle Films and the author or creator. Images of people, animals or places displayed on the SearchDogsRaven.org web site are either the property of, or used with permission by Candle Films. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically provided elsewhere on the SearchDogsRaven.org web site.
2. Registered and unregistered trademarks, logos, and service marks on the SearchDogsRaven.org web site are either the property of, or used with permission by Candle Films. The use of these trademarks, logos, and service marks by you, or anyone else authorized by you, without written permission and license is prohibited. You are also advised that Candle Films will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
3. Your browsing in, access to and use of the SearchDogsRaven.org web site are at your own risk. Neither Candle Films nor any other involved party is liable for any damages arising out of your access to or use of the SearchDogsRaven.org web site. Candle Films also assumes no responsibility or liability for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your property on account of your access to, use of, downloading of any materials, or browsing in the SearchDogsRaven.org web site.
4. Candle Films does not to accept or consider unsolicited ideas or creative materials such as screenplays, stories or original artwork. Any communication or material transmitted or posted to the SearchDogsRaven.org web site will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary and may be used by Candle Films or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever.
5. While Candle Films attempts to include accurate and up to date information in the SearchDogsRaven.org web site, Candle Films makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions.
6. Candle Films prohibits the posting or transmission of, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any inaccuracy, error, omission, libel, defamation, threat, scandal, slander, falsehood, profanity, obscenity, pornography or danger contained in any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the SearchDogsRaven.org web site. Candle Films will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency requesting Candle Films to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials.
7. Candle Films does not review all of the sites linked to the SearchDogsRaven.org web site and is not responsible for any offsite page or its content.
8. Except for your voluntarily providing personal information on contest entry forms, which is not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company, Candle Films does not collect personal information from users of the SearchDogsRaven.org web site. Non-personal information such as the type of browser used, referring domain and your operating system are recorded.
Candle Films requires children to consult with their parents before furnishing data to the SearchDogsRaven.org web site.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Candle Films, its employees, owners, directors, agents, information providers, licensers, contractors and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by and in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You agree to cooperate with Candle Films defense of such claim and you expressly consent to Candle films choice of jurisdiction.
10. Candle Films may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
© 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Candle Films All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
story team photos ravens site map posters logo coin contact updates feedback
Search Dog's Raven will be suitable for general audiences, though parental guidance may be necessary for some young children due to the realities of search and rescue.